Tuesday, December 7, 2010
First, these are horrible film yet I'm sure there were others. These were the ones I saw though. Without further ado, here goes:
1. 'Vampires Suck': spoofing a franchise that is itself struggling for critical praise isn't exactly a genius move and, well, no surprise that this is infinitely worse than its source material.
2. 'I Love You Phillip Morris': just seeing Jim Carey prancing around as a bad 90's gay cliche is enough to seriously consider the merits of being viciously homophobic.
3. 'The Last Airbender': like, seriously, even with adapted material, Shyamalan can't put a decent film together anymore?!
4. 'Cop Out': stupid muthafuckers, stupid.
5. 'Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief': a blatant Harry Potter rip-off but without any real heart and Uma Thurman should know better than to be caught with badly-animated snakes in her hair.
6. 'Devil': Shyamalan strikes again!
7. 'Skyline': never trust a dumb horror film where you never even get to see what the monsters look like.
8. 'Clash of the Titans': not only was the 2D to 3D transformation ridiculous but the entire plot stunk and looked cheap too.
9. 'Legion': as is angels would really squat or give a bat shit about any of the humans paraded here.
10. 'Machete': are you kidding with this crap?!