Saturday, December 2, 2017
Top 10 Worst Films of 2017 (That I Saw):
Another year, another incredibly batch of bad movies...i stopped after these 10:
1. Snatched: this is what Goldie Hawn’s 15 year film hiatus was interrupted for? Kmt.
2. Power Rangers: utterly irredeemable.
3. Transformers: The Last Knight: not even the presence of Sir Anthony helps a script this in tatters.
4. The Great Wall: white man hero rescues the East....yeah, we don’t need this wooden attempt at heroism.
5. Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Cities: shockingly bad and Rihanna’s bit doesn’t help.
6. Rings: it is time Samara gets her curtain call.
7. The Mummy: ancient Egyptian hooey.
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales: time to retire the entire crew when not even Barbarossa interests me.
9. Good Time: went in expecting much given how critics praised it and left wondering if i had watched a different film.
10. The Dark Tower: some projects should remain untouched, especially by untested directors.